UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hello in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Malenko

Afternoon chaps,
Another desperate to re-train here.

Been in I.T for 11 years, had enough and want to learn something useful.
My partner has recently setup her own Tile showroom in partnership with her dad. I've been doing the odd bit of work with him over the last few weeks, definately prefer the more manual type of work instead of being sat in an office 9-5 and tiling seems like an obvious choice for me.

Just waiting for a bit of cash to appear in my account then I'll be starting a course (somewhere round Leeds hopefully)

With a bit of luck I'll be back on here posting pics of my first efforts before too long :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hey there and welcome to the forums.

I'm sure we can help you out somewhere. Give our friends a call in the North East... I think that's the closest recommended one we have on our records although as usual I have to say, have a browse through the full uk list here: http://www.tilersforums.com/tiling-courses/2-tiling-courses-tiling-course-companies.html

Do a course and then get some firends and family jobs out of the way, once you've done that you can start charging properly for your time and efforts and you'll have a good portolfio ready to show potential customers.

Good luck whatever happens :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hello in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello friends. I am looking for a bit of advice, you would be so kind. I have been a long...
Replies
Views
A
Hello to all, my name is Rob I've been stealing the odd bit of advice from this site for a while...
Replies
Views
What the customer said: Sean: You do not have enough tiles to complete the job. Cust: Thank God...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
S
My combi drill just gave up the ghost, was passing so just been in B&Q to see what deals they...
Replies
Views
J
Hello chaps and chappetes, i thought id say hi! Ive been working for a indepandant Wholesaler &...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.