Discuss Nice Customers But They Are Driving Me Mad. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The D

Problem with building work, decorating or home improvements - Citizens Advice
can't find the bit that says a client can have goods and services and not pay for them at the time specified. If it has been arranged that the payment is due in cash upon completion then that is how it should be paid. If you arrange payment within seven days by bank transfer then that is what should happen.

This thread appears to be suggesting that if you require payment on completion you are somehow doing things a bit under hand or at least unprofessionally. For me it is whatever you and the client are happy with as long as all concerned are fully aware of the terms and everyone does their bit there should be no problem.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
On the subject of invoices, I use Invoice2go, which is really good, it has a phone app etc and you can accept online card payments with only a 1.4% + 20p fee.

I usually chase customers up after a week if they haven't paid.
I have invoice2go but will not renew. Loads of syncing issues and lost data. I gave it a very bad review on google play.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Nice Customers But They Are Driving Me Mad. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
I am planning to tile bathroom with large porcelain tiles 1200x600 over water-resistant backer...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB