Discuss Help with a generator in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Has the generator got 240 & 110 outlets. A yellow plug will not fit into a round blue 240 socket. The only option would be get a 240v fly lead an plug a 110 transformer in.

http://www.rselectricalsupplies.co....-1-gang_4105?gclid=CPrT1Jy6xL4CFQQOwwodFQIA4g image.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Help with a generator in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
Hi, just joined so that I can hopefully persuade one or more of you to come and help us teach...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
S
Hi guys I'm going to try to tile my bathroom. On the pictures you will see two old window...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Hi, Looking for some advice.... A returning client has came to me in a bit of a dilemma and...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L
L
Hello all, My in-laws are currently having their bathroom refitted (first floor) and having...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
I've not long got in from viewing a job some 30 minutes drive from me. Large house in a rural...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB