UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hi Everyone in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DN1986

Hi all,

Im Danny and have been looking around TF for some time now.

Recently I made the decision to become self employed in Tiling and im just starting up and looking for new work.

Ive done a few pieces of work for family and friends and really enjoy what im doing.

Hopefuly with hard work and a sense of humour I can become a success for myself.

Ive got a feeling I'll be firing more questions that helping others over the coming months and years!

Danny

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi Everyone in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, new to the forum and after some advice if possible. Without boring you with my life...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I normally post over in diynot for general DIY but wrt tiling over timber I need some...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
Hi all, Firstly I have to say that this forum is fantastic, with huge amounts of knowledge...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
Hi guys, after some advice. Am just a sole trader and work on my own. Recently I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys & Girls Iv been tiling for just over two years now. Needed a career change after years...
Replies
Views
dbstiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.