Discuss Hi guys my names Clark i recently joined a new pharma project as QA/QC. I am currently reviewing ITPs for the client and this is a first for me Electr in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi guys my names Clark i recently joined a new pharma project as QA/QC. I am currently reviewing ITPs for the client and this is a first for me Discussion ThreadHi guys my names Clark i recently joined a new pharma project as QA/QC. I am currently reviewing ITPs for the client and this is a first for me Electrical Advice

I ITPs are for anything from BUSBAR connections to Cabling to instrumentation VSDs and so on. Can anyone or is anyone in the position where they could either send me a few ITPS so I can compare them to this contractor or can anyone help me through this process and how detailed it needs to be.

Hi guys my names Clark i recently joined a new pharma project as QA/QC. I am currently reviewing ITPs for the client and this is a first for me for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to Hi guys my names Clark i recently joined a new pharma project as QA/QC. I am currently reviewing ITPs for the client and this is a first for me Electr in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
M
Hi Guy's, been a member a short while since planning a new shower room install. Trying to take...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all I'm about to start my first tiling job ever, which will be the kitchen floor (approx...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Lou

Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Staffordshire
Website
https://www.TilersForums.com
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)
Business Name
TilersForums.com

Thread Information

Title
Hi guys my names Clark i recently joined a new pharma project as QA/QC. I am currently reviewing ITPs for the client and this is a first for me Electr
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Electrical Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond