Discuss Hi to all you tilers in UK from a Scot in NZ in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Andy kinghorn

Hi mate,

looking at your posts, your into it mate,good on you.One of the reasons i re joined the site is because i am interested in what systems you guys are using these days ie waterproofing systems,exterior fixing systems and generally what sort of products are working good and proved.
Over here in Auckland NZ we can have four seasons in one day a local band Crowded House even had a hit with it.We get the freezing Southerly winds come up from the Southern Alps.Having said that for the last six months i have only worn long pants 3 times to go out for a meal at night.So we have huge variations in temp and it can cause problems with tiling.Anyway cheers for now take it easy out there. Andy

Reply to Hi to all you tilers in UK from a Scot in NZ in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys & Girls Iv been tiling for just over two years now. Needed a career change after years...
Replies
Views
dbstiling
D
M
Hi guys, basically I'm enquiring to see if anyone of you's would be interested in an...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
V
Hi all, Tilers needed for work nationwide excellent rates of pay and large areas, you must be...
Replies
Views
Versatile-ltd
V
B
Hi all, I have been using this forum for nearly a year now. I did an 8 week tiling course last...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
B
Hi chaps just thought i'd say a few words about what i've been up to, as i've been off the forum...
Replies
Views
Peter
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hi to all you tilers in UK from a Scot in NZ
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.