Discuss How many miles has your van done? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

Traffic/Viarro, all the same, just money pits, although 147500 on the clock. Mines going on the market in two weeks, need it for a large plastering job then only have some small tiling jobs after that booked, then a valet and its bye bye, hello newer something, not sure what though.
a beautiful bicycle, or great cross Piaggio APE :)

I

Italy

ape piaggio cross

images (1).jpg

T

Tile Shop

I drove/rode my ex wife's uncles piaggio when we went to Sicily...... SO MUCH FUN!!!! Bit older than that though.

I could only just fit in it and e got me to drive it down the steep curly road from Alacara Li Fusi to Rocca di Capri Leone. Had loads of Olives in the back. Nearly died about 6 times which made it more fun! They wobble with weight in it!

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Northeast
Traffic/Viarro, all the same, just money pits, although 147500 on the clock. Mines going on the market in two weeks, need it for a large plastering job then only have some small tiling jobs after that booked, then a valet and its bye bye, hello newer something, not sure what though.

a beautiful bicycle, or great cross Piaggio APE :)
got the bike but don't think the skinny tyres would carry much, maybe a washboy hanging off the handle bars. Lol
tmp_393-FB_IMG_1452615741501-646951073.jpg

Reply to How many miles has your van done? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views
This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB