Discuss How many miles has your van done? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

My van has only done 178 miles.....was delivered this morning! :D
image.jpeg

D

Dougs Third Go

my l200 needs the parking sensor seeing to....reversed into a vw golf a couple of weeks ago, all I could see was cracked number plate and a couple of plastic brackets off the moulded bumper lying on the road. Found the owner and we swapped insurance details...apparently it's buggered his turbo, radiator and exhaust manifold,,,right!!...think I need to get a detachable parking sensor, oh, for parking sensor read "tow bar"..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to How many miles has your van done? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views
This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB