Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss How Many Of You, Use Topps Tiles? in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

S

StevieBoy

Ok here's my op.

I use my local Topps as I have already said, there literally are no other merchants / suppliers close to me that sell firstly decent adhesives and secondly have most things in stock.
I also agree that they do not have a lot of product knowledge, in fact I think I have probably forgotten more than they know!

Trims are an absolute rip off, so I try to buy elsewhere when I can.

Grouts, well they mostly sell BAL, which personally I don't mind paying a bit extra for because I have never ever had a bad BAL grout and in my op, it's the best!

Tiles, well I don't supply anyway for my own reasons, so apart from slow set addy and grout and the odd Rubi scoring wheel now and then that's about all I buy from them - oh and plus the odd sponge to take my order over £50 to get a stamp on my trade card.

Reply to How Many Of You, Use Topps Tiles? in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
The wife wants to renew kitchen wall and floor tiles and we have been looking for a few weeks...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Been using Topps flexi rapid set for my floor tiling, however just recently had a few problems...
Replies
Views
ECOTEC
E
N
Replies
Views
newuser
N
Hi all, I found this forum yesterday and after some thorough reading was really impressed by...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
How Many Of You, Use Topps Tiles?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond