Discuss how much do you factor-in for in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

I'm lucky in that if I work away, and I mostly do, I either get looked after well by a couple of guys ( you know who you are ) or I have friends dotted around that put me up, I also have a caravan just outside Chertsey off the M25, I keep it down here for a base, posting this from there / here as we speak.

Gooner59, is it an option for you to buy a caravan and use that, plenty of caravan parks will take contractors and it makes it miles cheaper, I pay £60 per week to stay here, £40 a week if it's empty and on site and £12 a week storage.
been there mate we had a cheap van on acouple of job's in the 1990's,we left it in portsmouth one weekend when to work on the monday and it was a pile of ashe's!! anyway you cant beat a good B&B cental heating and en-suite and good breaky in the morning so no va's for me!!!cheer's

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

it a bit like some of the realy cheap B&B's they are a bit dirty, smokey,unclean , i do have a standard that i look for sinse being older when i was a kid i even slept on a few job's them day's are over!! just a clean and tidy B&B hopefully no more than £30 a night pluse about £10-15 for an evening meal and maybe £5 for lunch so i would say £50-60 is a very fair price!!

Reply to how much do you factor-in for in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, sorry for the clunky thread title... Just over a year ago we had a side...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
how much do you factor-in for
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.