UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss How much is fuel in your area? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

peckers

I know this has been done before, But fuel went down 4-5 months before xmas but it has been creeping back up again, My local garage which is a Texaco garage is now charging £1.45.9 per litre for diesel it has been going up steadily over the last couple off months! There is another texaco garage about 18 miles from here and theres is £1.41.9 per litre off diesel, seems like garages charge what they can get away with to me!

Does anyone on here use lpg? I bet if everyone went to lpg it would shoot up in price!
Remember when they all said go diesel its cheaper then petrol per litre and you get more to the gallon in miles, and its lso better for the environment! Well what a load off old twiddle!

Reply to How much is fuel in your area? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
D
How to drill a hole in a steel bath. At 365Drills we provide either the equipment you need or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
We imagine that, like us, you are angry and disappointed by the failure to act on petrol &...
Replies
Views
Stewart
S
Dear FairFuelUK Supporter We have a moment of opportunity to stop the massive 16p a gallon tax...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.