UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss How much is fuel in your area? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fliselege

diesel cheaper than petrol? only in ireland :lol:
Nope, not only in Ireland. Todays rip off is £1.70 for super unleaded, £1.48 for Deisel, £1.59 for unleaded. Considering I live in the richest country in the world due to Oil, which makes the stuff, something is very wrong.... Base rate for tax is 38% and V.A.T is 25%, someone's taking the p.....
Pic taken on way home this evening
Reiny's flise maskin 003.jpg

D

Drumgilken

Hello Jim,

Thank you for your message. I am assuming you are in Canada. The prices vary from 139.7p to 146.9 p per litre. give or take 20miles (32kms) from here Had attached a link for you, but it had to be removed. Petrol statons seem to increase the prices around school holiday times. I live near Salisbury. Wiltshire.

Keep well and take care

D

This is is your petrol prices update from PetrolPrices.com. Your current settings are to receive e-mail updates twice a week.
PetrolPrices.com is now also available as an iPhone app:

station-asda.png
139.7pAsda Eastleigh
Bournemouth Road, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 3YJ
Asda, 0.11 miles away, last updated on 19 February

To change the frequency of this mailing, the areas and fuel types searched for or to unsubscribe, please visit the alert management page.
Happy motoring!
PetrolPrices.com

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Petrol lowest is 131.9
Diesel lowest is 139.9

Sainsbury's I find the cheapest pretty much all the time.

Got a BP near me that literally charges an arm and a leg. You should see the people hopping out of the petrol station struggling to get their car keys out of their right pocket with their left arm. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to How much is fuel in your area? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
D
How to drill a hole in a steel bath. At 365Drills we provide either the equipment you need or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
We imagine that, like us, you are angry and disappointed by the failure to act on petrol &...
Replies
Views
Stewart
S
Dear FairFuelUK Supporter We have a moment of opportunity to stop the massive 16p a gallon tax...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.