UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss How much work is out there? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Martino

Every self employed person i speak too regardless of trade/profession..its always a yoyo game....if your the main bread winner then very good luck to you...myself i wouldnt be able to be self employed if it wasnt for my partner working too...the only way i no of staying steady if trying to get in with estate agents...but then its a totally different game where they just get the cheapest and dont always do whats best.....cheap quick fix's..when doing it right once would be cheaper in the long run....i can never understand them....landlords.

Reply to How much work is out there? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.