UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss hungarian good tilers group of 4,looking for work in U.K in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike Mike

i'm working here for almost nothing..400 euros /month 11-12 h/day.do you think iit is ok?

No it is not okay. No one should work for that low wage. As long as people (like you) are willing to be exploited then ruthless scum will exploit you, and society as a whole loses out. Wages for everyone get pressurised downwards, to the point where no one can afford to live, requiring the government to pay out subsidies and benefits. It is NOT okay. No one should work for less than a living wage. If you are doing it, then you are part of the problem. Refuse. Make them pair a fair day's money for a fair day's work.

p.s. What about Madison Parker or Cindy Hope? They're Hungarian too.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
No it is not okay. No one should work for that low wage. As long as people (like you) are willing to be exploited then ruthless scum will exploit you, and society as a whole loses out. Wages for everyone get pressurised downwards, to the point where no one can afford to live, requiring the government to pay out subsidies and benefits. It is NOT okay. No one should work for less than a living wage. If you are doing it, then you are part of the problem. Refuse. Make them pair a fair day's money for a fair day's work.

p.s. What about Madison Parker or Cindy Hope? They're Hungarian too.

Looks like No Hope Mike ! Or Bob Hope :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to hungarian good tilers group of 4,looking for work in U.K in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi we are Large format tile installers. With over 20 years of tiling experience . We have...
Replies
Views
John Lancaster
J
We are currently getting our whole house refurbished. The standard of the work as been very high...
Replies
Views
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
K
Hello, I am new to this site and seeking some advice on the tiling in our new bathroom. We are...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
P
Hi I'm currently having my ensuite bathroom redone. Tilers were in a day or two ago - I am...
Replies
Views
Pleasehelp
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.