Discuss I got a fit of the giggles today in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

SandyFloor

A similar one I may be repeating here. Back in 1992 brothers Greg and Jonny Searle along with cox Garry Herbert won Gold at the Olympics in the coxed pairs rowing. The two hefty brothers are about 6'8" tall and Herbert a skinny 5'4". It was big news then as british medals were a lot rarer than they are now and the medal ceremony images became iconic.

I was in an office the next day and one woman was talking about how big the brothers were and suddenly a young girl pipes up shouting "but did you see the size of their cox? "

Childish but funny.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to I got a fit of the giggles today in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
D
Drilling a hole into a Belle bath. Fitting Victorian taps. Drill steel baths. Project fitting...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
C
I'm almost lost for words!!!!! Last weekend I went to see a potential customer about some...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

tommyzooom

Arms
TF
Ireland
Website
http://www.mcknight-tiling.ie

Thread Information

Title
I got a fit of the giggles today
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.