Discuss I guess this is an update in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

So as from last night I am no longer Admin or Moderator. I have handed over to Bri and he will carry on for now.
I feel that he is the right person for this role and I know he is well liked on the forum even if his dress style is rather odd :smilewinkgrin:.

I hope you will all wish him all the best with his new position.

I know I have thanked the mod team in private but I will do so again as they really are the best :thumbsup: Thank you.

M

Mr Tiler

I've had a look at my new buttons and I think it's fair to say, I haven't got a clue what they do :lol: Prepare yourselves for some major **** ups :lol: And if I ban Ash it's by accident I promise :lol:

Thanks to to Neale for all he has done for the forum and for me personally, I hope I can follow in his footsteps and keep the place going. Cheers all.

nooooo! good luck on your new venture bri, I wont be on much over the next few weeks as I am busy working in my new ''real tilers'' role lol. good luck finding out what the buttons are mate hopefully you wont end up banned if you delete all the threads lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Said this already in private but I'll say it again. I can't thank Neale enough for running the forum. It wasn't the easiest of transitions after having a few issues but he tackled it brilliantly and is the most professional admin we've had to date. Couldn't fault him one bit.

Big big thanks from me.

And Bri will do fine, he's got this. ;)

Reply to I guess this is an update in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
A
Hello All, I posted back in September and you were all very helpful with your advice on what to...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
A
Hi guys Just a quick update on phil for you all. He's out of hospital now and in a new...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
R
Can I re polish polished porcelain tiles?, helped my brother tile a kitchen floor a week or so...
Replies
Views
M
Some of you may remember I recently put up a request to identify some tiles that are on my...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB