UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss I just know I'm going to get some stick over this in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tenchman

To remedy the huuuuge dent to you rep mate= i went over to Phil's latest job which he has been on for some time now (not due to old age or losing his marble tho!:lol:) because it is a big jon lots of metreage and also large format tiles which take longer to fix due to weight etc.

Some really good setting out to get over asethetic problems and sizes.

plus a useful tip for me use a headlamp for dark corners. Nice one mate !!:thumbsup:

i tend to use bloody big halaogens which can burn your retina out! plus practically all my jobs either public listed building or private share a common them = really mingy with lights.

hope that helps your rep a bit ? but you are still barmy cutting and putting back a pipe going nowhere you might need holiday :lol:

D

doug boardley

To remedy the huuuuge dent to you rep mate= i went over to Phil's latest job which he has been on for some time now (not due to old age or losing his marble tho!:lol:) because it is a big jon lots of metreage and also large format tiles which take longer to fix due to weight etc.

Some really good setting out to get over asethetic problems and sizes.

plus a useful tip for me use a headlamp for dark corners. Nice one mate !!:thumbsup:

i tend to use bloody big halaogens which can burn your retina out! plus practically all my jobs either public listed building or private share a common them = really mingy with lights.

hope that helps your rep a bit ? but you are still barmy cutting and putting back a pipe going nowhere you might need holiday :lol:
This is Phil when he's been using black grout :lol:
coal-miner.jpg

Reply to I just know I'm going to get some stick over this in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
Thought it might be a bit of fun (and maybe educational) for members to share a few stories of...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
:thumbsdown: Just been to look at another job. Large Victorian house with a moosive bathroom...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.