UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss i like butt jointing tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

Thanks Ed but I am just like most folks on here just doing my best, nothing special about me, maybe I have been lucky to see so many changes in this industry but so have many others on here. We have to keep changing as the trade changes, old skills will always have a part to play, but keeping up with modern techniques is paramount imo.:thumbsup:

and that's why you are so liked and respected mate because you are humble and modest and you care about helping people and the industry....your not some big mouth always going on about how good you are and oh look at me bla bla, you're just a good man, with an awful lot of knowledge, talent and experience...

A

Aston

Wow thanks ED. But there are many people on here that are very humble and are far more talented than I am, thanks mate:thumbsup:

i know there are phil, this forums got some top tradesman but in the words of the late great eamon andrews....Tonight, Philip Arthur Winston Hobson, This is your life ;0)

[video=youtube;tzNRRoPus14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzNRRoPus14[/video]

Originally Posted by Brian the Tile
we always used straight edges more so when sand & cement fixing ,when tilers were tilers not just lid kickers tiling bathroom walls and splashbacks,most on here will never have use sand & cement and wouldnt know were to start

so unless you've laid on sand and cement you're not a real tiler? Guess I'll get back to kicking lids then........
Yep!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to i like butt jointing tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. Hope you are well. I want to learn how to tile and do a fairly basic bit of...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.