Guest viewing is limited

Discuss I love Mondays... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I can and used to need to from time to time when I sold garden furniture but I've never had a license.

To be honest I don't think I'd like to be employed again long term, I enjoy booking days off with myself :)

Though if there is a fork lift job going, the father in law did 3 different tests to drive three sufferer types but then got a job with MoD which is near the end of his contract for. They're movin his factory up norf.

P

Pebbs

Give over, I have a great bunch of lads, when there not kicking site agents heads in, fighting for the hoist with the other trades, drunk out their heads at 3pm on a Friday, have more women on the go than Nigel Havers on Coronation Street, and go on strike if they dont get their sweet treats on a Friday morning...Yes I will drag them out of bed when needs be, but I wouldnt change them..men need to be men.

Pebbs

Reply to I love Mondays... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
O
.......so as u've probably already seen, @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin exhibits at the Sleep Exhibition...
Replies
Views
Hi Wondering if anyone can help.... I started work for a re-fit contractor on a hotel in january...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
I love Mondays...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.