Discuss if you learned a new language... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Cam, I sent you the plug along with a T, shirt out ages ago pal? also sent you the blade out the other day. So unless you have moved house it's gone missing somewhere.

sorry del ive not been on here til today properly. I have received everything thanks to you. I was going to reply tomorrow thinking you were 9-5 mon fri like rubi rep on here. Just another reason sigma rules the roost!

Reply to if you learned a new language... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB