Discuss if you learned a new language... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fliselege

I'd like to learn a bit of Finnish, then I could say I can get by on all 4 Scandinavian languages, but it's a weird language, get on ok with Swedish and Danish as it's similar to Norwegian. Got talkin to a Bulgarian plumber a few weeks ago who informed me he spoke the most widely spoken language in the world, so I said Spanish? He said that wasn't the most spoken language in the world, I said it was, he said it wasn't, was ready to knock him out as I'd heard that on Q.I and I won't have anyone call Stephen Fry a liar, so I said yes, numpty, Spanish is the most spoken language in the world. He said No No No! I speak the most spoken language in the world, Bad English! Had to give him that one...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to if you learned a new language... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB