Discuss In Or Out in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

You honestly think that a vote on this will be fair, honest and above board?!
:D:D:D
It'll either be rigged from the start (i.e. Scotland) or there will be a need for another referendum and another and another...(i.e. Ireland) until you come up with the right answer!

(Society is, always has been and always will be a structure for the exploitation and oppression of the majority through systems of political force dictated by an élite, enforced by thugs, uniformed or not, and upheld by a wilful ignorance and stupidity on the part of the very majority whom the system oppresses.)

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Just Rizzle

We pay £55m per day to EU, we get back £22m per day from EU for farming, building projects etc, wich means
we pay £33m per day to EU. Divide 33m by the population of the UK and for one days payment, each & every person in the UK could have £500,000, that would be a nice pension pot.
Watched the PM c-moron say we would be safer in EU, don't forget 1982 Falklands war, France selling
exocet missiles to Argentina. Could go on & on, will vote to leave & will have a bottle of bubbly if we do.
remember that war had a mate in 2 commander royal marines and a guy who I do work for in York, his brother was on the Sheffield both survived . your right the French take every thing out of the EU but the brits pay for it.

J

Just Rizzle

the end product will be what the elite want.I dont think I would notice any difference to my life either way. I wonder how many business interests the p m and other top politicians have that depends on being part of e u...
remember Kinnock in the 80s wanted to leave the\eu NOW HIM AND HIS FAMILLY ARE THE BIGGEST PONCES OF IT

S

Spare Tool

you all need to read IF by rudyard kippling then you will know who you are are men or mouse
its your choice he lost his only son and never new the truth of his death but told us all what it is to be a man who are you read and let me know
Never knew quite what the poem was about but had to learn it at school, still remember the first two lines and the last two...My son!! In or out Ray?

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
20160610_214935.png

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to In Or Out in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
I hate these types of companies. Check this out. A company named Group 3 Energy setup some...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, I am going to a play tomorrow night an it is about 4 tilers. Did anyone on the forum...
Replies
Views
M
T
I know some peeps have been quiet recently but I have found the last few months to be mad, the...
Replies
Views
T
P
We are on a right pig of a contract right now, working nights because they didnt want any noise...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB