Discuss invoice... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
what ya mean mate? I don't want any old invoice I want one that a tiler would type up if ya know what I mean

Wat a strange request. Surely one invoice is pretty much like another. It needs your name and address and vat number if you have on, the services you have provided and how much they cost.... Or is that too simple??

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
i don't want your details im just asking for an invoice that a tiler would type up so i can look and know exactly what to do lol

But most tilers will use the pre formatted invoices that are available.... All you need on your invoice is your business details, who the invoice is for, what it is for e.g. Tiling a bathroom or strip out, preparation and tiling or what ever you have provided then the price for said works. You can choose whether or not to itemise it.

there are literally thousands of different invoice formats but they will all have common details.

Reply to invoice... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning guys and gals My grandma had this hanging in her kitchen for as long as I can remember...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB