Discuss Invoicing software in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

padtheplumber

TF
Esteemed
redditch
What are you using it on PC/iPad etc. I've been using invoice2go for the iPad/iPhone for 6 months or so now and it's so simple and easy to use, takes me about 15mins a week to do my book keeping.

Mainly the laptop / pc, but linking to the phone looks like a nice feature - I'm not great with technology tho so it need to be
user friendly!! :lol:

C

charlie1

I seem to have issues with invoice2go . Emails are not being sent. Doesnt matter if I use the phone laptop or desk pc. I have it set so I get sent a copy to but that doesnt arrive either. If I then resend it usually goes through.
The other issue is that on an invoice it shows a total but in the list of sent invoices it can show 0 for an invoice.

Have you changed your email address recently?

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
I seem to have issues with invoice2go . Emails are not being sent. Doesnt matter if I use the phone laptop or desk pc. I have it set so I get sent a copy to but that doesnt arrive either. If I then resend it usually goes through.
The other issue is that on an invoice it shows a total but in the list of sent invoices it can show 0 for an invoice.

i have had the same issue with the invoice seemingly not sent. It turns out certain spam filters pick it up as spam.
Ask customers to check the spam account.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Invoicing software in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
Hi Wondering if anyone can help.... I started work for a re-fit contractor on a hotel in january...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
R
Morning all. Do any of you use any software for working out your end of year tax returns etc...
Replies
Views
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB