Discuss Is there anybody left.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
I have survived... thanks to a combination of planning my diary, not giving a hoot and generally ignoring the whole thing I have managed miraculously to stave off certain death as a result of the end of the world.... If there is anyone else out there ....... I know of two others so far... My wife and my son.... Oh I guess the several thousand folks in the market might count as well but apart from them is any one else still there.... You are not alone......

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Is there anybody left.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
G
As you are all aware, a hoax played by 2 Australian DJs has allegedly lead to the death by...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
H
Hi recently joined the forum, am in the process of being made redundant and am planning to...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB