UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Joined this forum becaus I am looking for a little help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

sandy7m

Hi guys.

Well I have just completed tiling my bathroom. My first major tiling DIY job. Well actually I was helping my Dad. He has been tiling for years but has been away from it for a long time so was a bit rusty. But needlesss to say he soon got the peddles going again on the bike :)

I was really intrigued with the tricks he showed me (none of them on YouTube :)

The job went without a hitch and it was great working with pops.
When we got the walls finished I was amazed at how little waste was left. Which is just as well cos we only had one complete tile left. :-O
That is a bit too close for comfort. I was hoping to have a few more tiles than that spare - just in case.
No problem I thought. I tootled back to Homebase to buy some more.
Discontinued!
NUTS!

So, as a bit of dissaster prevention. I am looking around for another box of these tiles.
I have posted the following details on TilesInYourGarage
Maker - Johnson
Description - Carrera Field (white with faint grey marble effect)
Size - 40x30cm
Johnson's product code - crmb1a

Can anyone help. I have been surfing for hours and found nothing.

S

sandy7m

I bought the tiles back in March of this year From Homebase in Portlethen (nr Aberdeen).

when we found they were not on the shelves (a week ago)we asked them to check the product code on their system. The number does not even exist in their inventory any more - not very encouraging! Even if one of their branches did have some of these tiles going spare, there is no way for the computer system to find them. Daft!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Joined this forum becaus I am looking for a little help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I’ve recently had my bathroom tiled. I think a few errors have been made and would like to know...
Replies
Views
    • Creative
Hi all thought I would just say hi as I’m new to the forum I am 29 and have been plumbing and...
Replies
Views
D
    • Informative
I think I posted this in the wrong forum so here goes again... We have had a single story...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, First time here, and I am after a little bit of advice and some second opinions. We...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.