Discuss Just Desserts ! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

m3fitter

Quoted a job, 2 months ago, the guy actually phoned me up to tell me how expensive I was and that he had accepted a much cheaper quote... !!
The same guy phoned me up yesterday ( cheek of it ) to explain that he had stopped the builder mid flow of tiling his kitchen, and he wasn't happy, could I have a look ! I said yeah ok,
went round there tonight !! hahhaaa what a joke 600x300 brickbond on the floor dot & dabbed on UFH, kicking everywhere....
I told him, No, I can't rectify someone else's work, but thanks for letting me have a look !

Sooooo satisfying... the builder was an electrician.. !

T

TJ Smiler

Quoted a job, 2 months ago, the guy actually phoned me up to tell me how expensive I was and that he had accepted a much cheaper quote... !!
The same guy phoned me up yesterday ( cheek of it ) to explain that he had stopped the builder mid flow of tiling his kitchen, and he wasn't happy, could I have a look ! I said yeah ok,
went round there tonight !! hahhaaa what a joke 600x300 brickbond on the floor dot & dabbed on UFH, kicking everywhere....
I told him, No, I can't rectify someone else's work, but thanks for letting me have a look !

Sooooo satisfying... the builder was an electrician.. !

How satisfying lol

M

m3fitter

Bet you walked out the house another 2 or 3 inches taller!!! Haha, no luck I say.

No i'm 6'4 as it is !! but yes, my head was held high, first time ever this has happened, where I could view a job, I quoted for.. can't believe the guy called me to look at the crap tiling he made the decision to buy.. beggars belief... he must be a sadist / masochist not sure which one.... lol or desperate !

T

TJ Smiler

No i'm 6'4 as it is !! but yes, my head was held high, first time ever this has happened, where I could view a job, I quoted for.. can't believe the guy called me to look at the crap tiling he made the decision to buy.. beggars belief... he must be a sadist / masochist not sure which one.... lol or desperate !

Could think of two words that would describe him better mate...... One begins with D and the other with H

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Just Desserts ! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I've just had 4m2 of white bevelled metro tiles done in my kitchen by a guy who...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB