Discuss Karndean in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

dose any one fit this?
about 8 years ago started to do this product went to Evesham and did there basic then advanced courses. then 4 yrs ago sent my son on same courses.
this is now 40 persent of our business.
how many tillers go out to people whose floors are like a trampolines. and have to recommend strengthening and alsorts of other thing soyou can put down rigid products
priced a job last week to do bathroom from recommendation got a call tonight we have the job plus we are also vinyl tiling the whole of the house in karndeans top product artselect the job is in total 235mtrs karndean and 38 mtrs tiles. I am supplying and fixing all materials I darnt tell you how much ill make. for 8/9 days work

J

Just Rizzle

I can do it to a decent standard, I tend to be busy enough tiling not to have to do it very often, as said above, the skills overlap a lot with tiling, just the tools that differ really.
my son tends to do it more than me but when we are quoting bathrooms we tend to recommend karndean on the floor which we fix using epoxy kdean addy. this has lead to so many spin off jobs and have some times got to do there whole house like the one last week we quoted for. especially as its usable in every room bar wet rooms

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Karndean in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
drying times seem to be a real issue with todays tilers and modern day addys my first years in...
2 3
Replies
Views
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
J
I hired a contractor to lay me a new patio using black limestone (that I provided from his...
Replies
Views
JamieB69
J
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB