UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Landed a nice job today in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Went to look at a job this morning in Nottingham, ultra modern house built in 2008 and a lot of the tiling has failed. Outdoor step, 4 balconies, some heated floors and grout haze all over the place. Some new tiling to be done in grade 5 800x800s, I thought to myself, 'a Sigma 3dm would be perfect for those!'. Spoke to the homeowner about what was needed, agreed a day rate as a lot of the old tiles are going to have to be cleaned up and reused and I said I'd get a new cutter for the 800x800s, her response, 'just add it to the bill!!!!!!!!!!'. So a FREE 3dm on its way to me in the morning! I feel a little dirty that I didnt get a TX900 to complete my set but, curiosity has got the better of me, so I'll give the Sigma a bash!

W

White Room

Went to look at a job this morning in Nottingham, ultra modern house built in 2008 and a lot of the tiling has failed. Outdoor step, 4 balconies, some heated floors and grout haze all over the place. Some new tiling to be done in grade 5 800x800s, I thought to myself, 'a Sigma 3dm would be perfect for those!'. Spoke to the homeowner about what was needed, agreed a day rate as a lot of the old tiles are going to have to be cleaned up and reused and I said I'd get a new cutter for the 800x800s, her response, 'just add it to the bill!!!!!!!!!!'. So a FREE 3dm on its way to me in the morning! I feel a little dirty that I didnt get a TX900 to complete my set but, curiosity has got the better of me, so I'll give the Sigma a bash!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo:yikes:

Got mine today but had to pay for it:prrr::lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Landed a nice job today in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Hi, please can you help me on this, I think I have a tradesman done a bad wall tile job on our...
Replies
Views
Tianqiang Situ
T
T
The firm i am working for is looking for more tilers must have CSCS card and transport. Good...
Replies
Views
D
I am currently waiting for my 189 visa to come through. I have passed the TRA and the IELTS just...
Replies
Views
D man
D
M
Tilers wanted for big commercial retail jobs, Big areas lots of work for the right guys mainly...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.