Discuss Large format, small bathroom! in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Did this small bathroom few weeks back, returned today to take a few snaps.
Shame he hadn't fitted the toilet seat! Haha
1200 X 600 x 10mm
No trims or architrave around the door, client wanted a shadow gap, so two L shaped top cuts were hand polished to resemble factory finish as much as possible.
Mitred edges on external edge under cabinet.
And not ONE full tile.
Super fussy client, when I asked the thickness of the tile and door frame to be fitted, he produced a digital micrometer on both occasions!
Wasn't as accurate as mine tho!
Made me smile!
I did like the shower diverter tho, very slick,
there's a second one outside the room too.

IMG_7756.JPG IMG_7757.JPG IMG_7758.JPG IMG_7759.JPG IMG_7761.JPG IMG_7762.JPG IMG_7754.JPG IMG_7768.JPG IMG_7767.JPG IMG_7766.JPG

IMG_7567.JPG

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Large format, small bathroom! in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
D
Evening all, a question for all you tiling pro’s please I’m an old school plumber & bathroom...
Replies
Views
D
I'm going to be tiling this week in my bathroom, it's been bashed off back to the brick and...
Replies
Views
DaveM
D
P
Our tiler (despite being the most expensive quote !!) did not turn up (apparently had his arm...
Replies
Views
Scott
S
D
Expert advice for professional installers on drilling porcelain tiles. By Richard Hazell of 365...
Replies
Views
jamesy07
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB