Discuss Large format snapper. Recommendations please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Evening all,

Got a couple of jobs coming up using 950mm and 1050mm length tiles so decided to treat myself to a new cutter. Seen the Rubi TX1200N and looks good (already got a TX700 and I'm happy/used to that). Anyone got one of these mega Rubis? Any problems I should consider befoer hitting the buy button? I don't want to waste £600!

What do you guys use? What do you recommend?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Large format snapper. Recommendations please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I am planning to tile bathroom with large porcelain tiles 1200x600 over water-resistant backer...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post after much reading. A wealth of information exists on this forum and its...
Replies
Views
I'm fixing about 90 metres of 10mm 800x800 porcelain tiles at the moment, using a Rubi Tx 1200...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
what adhesive do you's all recommend for laying large format tiles to floors, I usually use...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
Hi All, I urgently need some advice and not sure where to turn. We are having some major...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB