Discuss Latest report on Sparkles bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

For those that remember a woman going by the name of Sparkle....http://www.tilersforums.com/tiling-forum/72147-any-advice-re-bad-tiling-job.html

The outcome that she was reccomended a "good" tiler to sort this out..... The reality is what you see below. As understand it , it involved a full retile !!!! 001(1).jpg 001.jpg 002(1).jpg 010.jpg 003(1).jpg 009.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 013.jpg 015.jpg

C

charlie1

Isn't this the old thread where a massive row ensued after someone said be careful if he can start straight away? Cos there may be a reason he's not busy!

Yes 3fall it was me who advised caution at the fact this new tiler could fit the job in so quickly and I received a fair we bit of abuse about it. What a shame for this girl though! How has this happened? Is she happy with it?

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Wasn't it a friend of tile shop manager or something if I recall. You can give out advice until you're blue in the face, but if people don't listen then I have zero sympathy.

I thought that the pics were from the first install, especially as she mentioned about the broken tile in front of the bath, unless the floor hasn't been re-done!!

Oh well

G

Gazzer

Wasn't it a friend of tile shop manager or something if I recall. You can give out advice until you're blue in the face, but if people don't listen then I have zero sympathy.

I thought that the pics were from the first install, especially as she mentioned about the broken tile in front of the bath, unless the floor hasn't been re-done!!

Oh well

Yes and the floor has been retiled ! Tile broke right away and a tile that had fixed to the headof teh window reveal for 3 days held up by a piece of wood fell off and chipped the bath !

Reply to Latest report on Sparkles bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A
Abit about myself to start off with. Been in the building game for 30 years and can turn my...
Replies
Views
C
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
C
Sorry Dave, I’m not sure this is the right place for this post, so if it’s not could you move it...
Replies
Views
B
What tilersforums.com does for DIY and Professional Wall and Floor Tilers in the UK...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB