Discuss Latest report on Sparkles bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

For those that remember a woman going by the name of Sparkle....http://www.tilersforums.com/tiling-forum/72147-any-advice-re-bad-tiling-job.html

The outcome that she was reccomended a "good" tiler to sort this out..... The reality is what you see below. As understand it , it involved a full retile !!!! 001(1).jpg 001.jpg 002(1).jpg 010.jpg 003(1).jpg 009.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 013.jpg 015.jpg

Was speaking to a good friend of mine who is the manager at one of my suppliers, his depot recommended a tiler who made a hash of the job.
The customer went to Citizens Advice and got advice to blame the shop for recommending the company. They did so with a 'law' backing them up and got the tiles and adhesive compensated supposedly ..?

M

Mr Tiler

Seems he offered but never followed it up......maybe the wisest move he has done

I offerd but she was messin me about one minute she had someone coming then she didn't so I just ignored her pm's as I had other jobs to look at so left it, als had some advice from members telling me I shouldn't touch it... I only offerd to go and take down the tiles for her so she could at least get another tiler in from scratch so a decent job could be done at a decent price

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Latest report on Sparkles bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A
Abit about myself to start off with. Been in the building game for 30 years and can turn my...
Replies
Views
C
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
C
Sorry Dave, I’m not sure this is the right place for this post, so if it’s not could you move it...
Replies
Views
B
What tilersforums.com does for DIY and Professional Wall and Floor Tilers in the UK...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB