Discuss lazy day for me in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
I walked off a job yesterday... cannot tile to bodged up heat mats or incorrectly prepared rooms.... just waiting on confirmation to start another( waiting for tiles) , so off for 2 days..

Why do certain other trades think tilers can get over anything..:incazzato:

im off till thursday, was supposed to be working with mr know it all tiler, till he balls the floor up.

the wife will have a list of jobs for me tomorrow :thumbsdown:

D

Deleted member 9966

i'm the dw in my house. my wife cooks and leaves all the dishes for me :mad2:

you see Mike, I got wise to that, hence the dishwasher. I am lucky however that I have had the space in this house and my previous house for TD, DW and WM. Now if only manufacturers would make a device that irons clothes for you without you having to get involved... that would be bliss. And I still have room for one more appliance in my utility room :grin:

Reply to lazy day for me in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
lazy day for me
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.