Guest viewing is limited

Discuss local live music in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

With the gig only three days away, just picked up the stage curtain today, thats leaves two days to paint the logo on it (same as the website) Hope the band don't lean against it cos the paint will still be wet. lol
Four yrs in the planning and two days to paint the curtain, just like work
http://www.rock-blues.co.uk
If any body wants tickets for our june gig let me know cos its going to be a corker!

G

Gazzer

With the gig only three days away, just picked up the stage curtain today, thats leaves two days to paint the logo on it (same as the website) Hope the band don't lean against it cos the paint will still be wet. lol
Four yrs in the planning and two days to paint the curtain, just like work
http://www.rock-blues.co.uk
If any body wants tickets for our june gig let me know cos its going to be a corker!

Same as TilersForums ??? Thats dedication for you :thumbsup:

Reply to local live music in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
U
Please please please add your objection to this, for me and all the people of the Northern...
2 3
Replies
Views
user123
U
Just had this in an email.... There is an old Hotel/Pub in Marble Arch, London , which...
Replies
Views
M
G
Ok so this was my 1st time having wanting to attend for years. Lots of my mates go each year and...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
G
The Rocking Song Little Jesus, sweetly sleep, do not stir; We will lend a coat of fur, We...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
local live music
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%