Discuss long lost brother in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

paul damian

hopefully somebody will see this post that knows or somebody that might know my brother stewart fraser cave.. I was adopted in 1968 in manchester just a wee nipper then. Last year i found out that i had a brother who would be 46 now..Quite a big thing finding out you have a big brother,, So many on this forum now there might be a slim chance that someone knows him,, maybe he,s a tradesman. Heres hopeing eh.

U

user123

Oh goodness... there is also a website called 'Find a parent or child', or something of a similar name, I see if the link is still in my PC somewhere.. you can try and look for anyone there by registering and giving necessary details.. I'll see if I can find the site... GOT IT :hurray: other helpful links on there, too... good luck!!!
http://www.findaparentorchild.co.uk/links.php

And the home page to register with, there is a drop down menu where you state what family member you are looking for..

http://www.findaparentorchild.co.uk/index.php

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user123

There are also weekly women's magazines where people ask if anyone knows of... a lost friend, relative, etc ... I don't read women't weekly's very much butnoticed in in waiting rooms etc, so that might be worth a go? Themontholy magazine Prima I qyuite like do that, too I think, you can always approach their editor via their website and ask, it's a poplular crafts, household and ideas magazine, and many women keep hold of them rather than chuck them out, ..if it's meant to be the right person might just read the ad?

kilty55

TF
Arms
edinburgh
http://www.192.com/people/search/

hope this comes up ok......192 and it incorporates the electroral role and who has registered all over the uk
i wouldnt imagine there being many caves,i used residential numbers a few years ago now to find my biological family i had the benefit of knowing which area of the uk they were in but i fouond them after a few dozen phone calls

try that site paul i hope you find him

M

Mike

you could try this site,http://www.tracesmart.co.uk/latest-news/?id=941 this woman (gill whitley) lives near me, she used to have a column in one of the tabloids finding lost relatives. on the subject my cousin went missing about 8 years ago , last seen in dundalk/newry. my uncle has spent a fortune trying to find him with no luck. he also had the sally army on the case and apparently they can find anyone who wants to be found. he's either got a good hiding place or the worst has happened to him

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to long lost brother in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
If I ever was cool that is.. For the past year I have been working with my brother since our...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
B
So I'm desperately trying to find some of these tiles to go into an existing bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
biffta
B
S
The forum said I should say hello here seeing it's my first post so , g'day. I've got a wee...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
R
It seems that the Xmas rush has well and truly got under way for me (I think thats a good...
Replies
Views
D
At 365Drills we are always improving and this year (2012) we turn our attention to the most...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
long lost brother
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.