Discuss long lost brother in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I lost my old man when I was about 5, saw him here and there until I was 6 and a half maybe 7. Met him last year (then 28) after 21 years.
We didn't get on, we bought up the past too much. Though if I'd have never seen him and then found him, perhaps we'd have gotten on. But hey ho.

Funny thing is, he was still in Stoke on Trent.

So you can find people after so long so keep looking mate. Electoral registers can give you lots of information. And there are people you can pay to search these for you if you don't know how to. A bloke offered my Dad's address to me for £50 but I found him before committing. I found that bloke after searching for "missing person finder" or something like that on Google.

I hope you find him soon though mate. It's lovely meeting up for the first time ever (felt like that to me as I couldn't remember much of my old man. And it felt like that to him as he was expecting a 5 year old to appear in some sense - the last memory he had) and we had a right laugh most of the time. Obviously you'll have none of the sour feelings there at all so hopefully that buss will last forever then.

U

user123

paul go onto genes re united,there is a record for a stewart f cave born in 1965 in ashton manchester there is also a marriage record for a jacqueline cave in 1970.in manchester....you need to register to get the info on them and pay some premium as well for the privelage

you never know mate

What you mean you found them Jamie, or that's the likelihood? !!!!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to long lost brother in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
If I ever was cool that is.. For the past year I have been working with my brother since our...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
B
So I'm desperately trying to find some of these tiles to go into an existing bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
biffta
B
S
The forum said I should say hello here seeing it's my first post so , g'day. I've got a wee...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
R
It seems that the Xmas rush has well and truly got under way for me (I think thats a good...
Replies
Views
D
At 365Drills we are always improving and this year (2012) we turn our attention to the most...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
long lost brother
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.