Discuss Looking to match current tile - HELP! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

TedBullock

I am looking for some replacements/adds for a tile I believe is made by IMPRONTA / ITALGRANITI GROUP S.p.a.

I believe it was originally manufactured from the late 1990s through about 2006. I believe it was called Impronta (color)Tuscania Creme. It is approximately 20.5 X 20.5 inches square. It also has the letters “I M I R CR” written in marker on the back of a reduced size sample I have (this may not mean anything).

I am also trying to validate that I have the correct manufacturer name and color. I would like to buy more of this if I can find someone who has some left. Any help you can give would be fantastic.

Thanks,
Ted Bullock

Delray Beach FL

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Looking to match current tile - HELP! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Hi everyone, I am looking for some Halcon Elegance decor crema tiles (Cream with Gold Mosaic)...
Replies
Views
Sarah Dickson
S
R
Hello everyone, I am by no means a tiler or a tradesman but I am hoping someone with more...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a self employed roof tiler by trade of over 11 years looking to becoming a wall/floor...
Replies
Views
Hi I am fixing hadibaker 250 6mm to 18mm weyrock T&G and have conflicting views on the adhesive...
Replies
Views
P
We had a wet room installed about 8 months ago. The floor is tiled with large 60x60cm porcelain...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB