Discuss Makita vs Milwaukee in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

No, I got it wrong. Milwaukee, Ryobi & AEG are who I was thinking of (My Ryobi palm sander is virtually the only non Makita power tool I own which is why my brain went down that route!). They are all part of the TTI group and the working parts of all three are virtually identical but vary massively on price

http://www.ttigroup.com/en/our_brands/by_division/power_tools_and_accessories

a5eda7yb.jpg
6azyte9e.jpg
ajepebyr.jpg

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
All my gear at the moment is Makita , other than my angle grinder which is bosch ! Can't fault the makita at all good gear , good price! But like everything else it's down to personal choice, and whatever your local tool suppliers want to push your way, ( you know what their like , if their shops are full of dewalt or bosch , then they'll question you as to why you want Makita!)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Makita vs Milwaukee in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm looking for a new drill/driver and impact driver. After using Dewalt for the last few years...
Replies
Views
Peter
P
C
Wet Vs Dry polishing, which is better? We get asked this daily. There is really no definitive...
Replies
Views
Turkish tiler
T
Q
Alan from ATS diamond tools sent me a handful of new and untested vacuum brazed diamond core...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB