Discuss New ATS diamond tools vacuum dry core drills tested in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427484761.645862.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Just bumping some of the tiling tools related threads. This thread might not be current discussion, if it isn't, just ignore this, and it'll soon drop off the list. Don't worry if you bring it back into current discussion yourself though, the content within it could be useful for somebody. So feel free to add to it if you have something valuable to add.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to New ATS diamond tools vacuum dry core drills tested in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Replies
Views
Deleted member 57709
D
G
Recently I stocked up on a selection of the core drills and in the past I havet had issue. The...
Replies
Views
S
J
Hello all, I'm part way through a tiling job (floor and wall tiles) and I need to start thinking...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
T
I have got wind of an enquiry today. A customer has got 600x300 glazed porcelain tiles that they...
Replies
Views
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB