Discuss Manufactured Curvature 60 x 30 cm Porcelain Tiles In Brick Pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Re: Manufactured Curvature 60 x 30 cm Porcelain Tiles In Brick Patter

Unbelievably I know of one person that can do this brick pattern without no lipping and with no appreciable difference between levels across tiles.

That only works by laying each alternate row upside down as far as I'm aware!

D

DHTiling

What hair dryer do you use Bri? I tried the GHD straighteners but they didn't work :lol:

See now that is where you are going wrong , you need to be climatic with the equiblerism of the mathematics of the clay used to determine if they can be used in-situ without causing planetary issues that are offensive to the nature if the human retina defectiveness that is known to complain :)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds

I'm screaming with laughter here I'm going to fall of this chair in a min on these answers.

Not as much as we will be when you tell us how this one bloke manages to do it without any lippage

Reply to Manufactured Curvature 60 x 30 cm Porcelain Tiles In Brick Pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
S
Hello all, Can any experts give me some advice please. I have a single brick detached garage...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
J
Hi all At the risk of starting another Rubis are great/Rubis are terrible discussion I have a...
Replies
Views
S
U
About a year ago, I had 64 sqm porcelain tiles installed on top of a concrete slab, forming a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB