Discuss Manufactured Curvature 60 x 30 cm Porcelain Tiles In Brick Pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

bugs183

Re: Manufactured Curvature 60 x 30 cm Porcelain Tiles In Brick Patter

Paul, i've just read all this thread and i can see your fustration over the job you've done and that you're annoyed with the customer, and no doubt the builder for not helping you out.

The guys here are a great bunch, and i've never seen any of them be like this, so just hear me out.

The guys are genuinely trying to be helpful, but your post were always very vague, so no one could really see what you were trying to say, also the complete lack of punctuation made the posts very difficult to read.

So it was nigh on impossible to actually know what you wanted out of the thread.

Just post the history of the job, who were you working for, the builder or the home owner, what was agreed and what was said after it was laid. This way maybe we can give you some pointers.

No one on this site are trolls, they are all very experienced tilers. Respect them so, and see what can be done to help you out.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Re: Manufactured Curvature 60 x 30 cm Porcelain Tiles In Brick Patter

Don't mind me while I bump some old but popular threads to see if the topic is still active in some way. Wondering if either the original idea or original issue still exists. I've done this with quite a few threads, so don't be offended if this is just jargon these days and not applicable. But I thought there might be a small chance a small percentage of the small number of threads might just be slightly applicable and the thread could get a new lease of life.

Reply to this if you've read a bit and have something to say. :)
There IS going to be a bigger chance when i do this, that the thread is dead. So don't worry if that's the case, just don't reply to it, and we'll all move on and let the thread drop out of view again.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Manufactured Curvature 60 x 30 cm Porcelain Tiles In Brick Pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
S
Hello all, Can any experts give me some advice please. I have a single brick detached garage...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
J
Hi all At the risk of starting another Rubis are great/Rubis are terrible discussion I have a...
Replies
Views
S
U
About a year ago, I had 64 sqm porcelain tiles installed on top of a concrete slab, forming a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB