Discuss Manufactured Curvature 60 x 30 cm Porcelain Tiles In Brick Pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Paul Crosby

Re: Manufactured Curvature 60 x 30 cm Porcelain Tiles In Brick Patter

image.tiff

P

Paul Crosby

No it wasn't a game I can a sure you of that I was just get other tilers opinions on what as been quoted by The Tile Association when it is impossible not to have tile lipping with these floor tiles that are manufactured as someone said bowed that are all within EU / BS standards it's a bit unfair for The Tile Association to quote this when they should know it's impossible not to get tile lipping in a brick pattern with tiles that manufactured warped.

D

DHTiling

And if The Tile Association have stated this then they must know of someone who as achieved this for the tile association to state this I didn't state this they did in an email.

Paul can you do me a favour plz..

Start from the beginning and explain what has gone on and of you can plz post pics...

As for others... whats up ffs , give paul a chance to explain , instead of attacking him.??

P

Paul Crosby

What don't you understand that we all know you can't get 60 x 30 cm porcelain floor tiles that are manufactured with curvatures in them that are all within EU tolerances fitted in a brick pattern without tile lipping but the tile association are stating.
In terms of lipping it states there should be no "appreciable differences" between levels across tiles.
In my opinion tile lipping is lipping which means it cannot be level across tiles if there is lipping in the tiles.

Reply to Manufactured Curvature 60 x 30 cm Porcelain Tiles In Brick Pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
S
Hello all, Can any experts give me some advice please. I have a single brick detached garage...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
J
Hi all At the risk of starting another Rubis are great/Rubis are terrible discussion I have a...
Replies
Views
S
U
About a year ago, I had 64 sqm porcelain tiles installed on top of a concrete slab, forming a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB