Discuss Manufactured Curvature 60 x 30 cm Porcelain Tiles In Brick Pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Re: Manufactured Curvature 60 x 30 cm Porcelain Tiles In Brick Patter

Do you thing this person who can tile with warped tiles in a brick pattern and gets no lipping turns the tiles upside down stands on one end then gets the client to stand on the other end to bend them straight.

Now that is being silly :lol:

No one would get a client to help :lol:

gamma38

TF
Bedford

I have heard talk from some people that they have done exactly this using a levelling system saying that it pulled them back in line but only if they are not too bad to start with. Only repeating what i've heard mind you.

P

Paul Crosby

image.tiff

P

Paul Crosby

I have tried to paste this email that was sent to a client from The Tile Association but it will not send on this forum I will quote what they have stated to
this client that had tiles fitted in a brick pattern and The Tile Association had a picture of this floor that was laid in a brick pattern with these 60 x 30 cm tiles so they knew it was a brick pattern and they have made a statement like this.
In terms of lipping it states there should be no "appreciable difference" between levels across tiles.

Reply to Manufactured Curvature 60 x 30 cm Porcelain Tiles In Brick Pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
S
Hello all, Can any experts give me some advice please. I have a single brick detached garage...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
J
Hi all At the risk of starting another Rubis are great/Rubis are terrible discussion I have a...
Replies
Views
S
U
About a year ago, I had 64 sqm porcelain tiles installed on top of a concrete slab, forming a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB