UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Mapei Product Training 2011 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

aph257

Just got back from attending the course today. The demostration of some of their newer products such as S2 Ultraflex, because it's so light to trowel and Ultraplan Renovation Screed, that is a proper leveller was well worth the trip on there own. The tour of the factory was an eye opener as never thought there would be that much stuff being made and tested. The buffet lunch was also good and of course there were a few goodies given out at the end as well. Thanks Chris

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone at Mapei for a very interesting and informative day.

The best tip I got was about mixing the grout. I realised after watching the demo that my grout mixes were to wet!!

First time I grouted after the training day, it went on much easier and got a better finish, so for that I am very grateful.

Also was good to see the new products they have although I'm struggling to get my local supplier to stock them at the moment because they are in the middle of moving premises.

Was good to meet a couple of guys from the forum too.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Mapei Product Training 2011 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all - I have a question about some cracked grout in my wet area shower, I've attached a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.