Discuss Men and their curries in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
i love curry but curry dosn't love me.... toilet-4.gif

W

wivers

My great uncle Ranji Wiverus past down an age old curry recipe to me on his death bed. It had been most talked about curry amongst the spice warriors of Enfield for many years and i was honored to take up the mantle. Unfortunately after sampling one of my first attempts at making the gunpowder fulled masterpiece i lost all control of my bodily functions. The only thing to hand at the time for mopping up was the piece of paper with my uncles recipe written on it! Forgive me Uncle Ranj.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Men and their curries in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
http://www.*************************.com/water-underfloor-heating-152-w.asp Supplying Water...
Replies
Views
T
Hi New to the forum and new to tiles and underfloor heating. Hope you will be able to take some...
Replies
Views
TinyFlat
T
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB