Discuss Mixers and mixing in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

£39.95 paddle mixer from Lidl or Aldi - best value tool around. When I first bought a paddle mixer 15 years ago I told my son I didn't need him anymore!
He's still with me but now it's me that does the mixing.
As I struggle to lift a full bag mix it's usually just a half bag enough for a couple of metres at a time.
When we're on the geometrics it's normally a hand mix for the borders .

£39.95 paddle mixer from Lidl or Aldi - best value tool around. When I first bought a paddle mixer 15 years ago I told my son I didn't need him anymore!
He's still with me but now it's me that does the mixing.
As I struggle to lift a full bag mix it's usually just a half bag enough for a couple of metres at a time.
When we're on the geometrics it's normally a hand mix for the borders .

Timeless, shouldn't you be enjoying your holiday?!?!?!

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Like MArk Eibenstock 240v slow start, and the same in 110v , i still have some rafina black mixing tubs, but i like the 75 ltr gorilla tubs, usually no need for a sheet as we mix down in the pool, i have got a brand new one i found in a skip, and it runs great, not used it on a job -yet, i use the big bucket trowels with the square ends so as to get to the bottom of the bucket, i first brought them back from germany in the 70's LOL..........

W

White Room

Like MArk Eibenstock 240v slow start, and the same in 110v , i still have some rafina black mixing tubs, but i like the 75 ltr gorilla tubs, usually no need for a sheet as we mix down in the pool, i have got a brand new one i found in a skip, and it runs great, not used it on a job -yet, i use the big bucket trowels with the square ends so as to get to the bottom of the bucket, i first brought them back from germany in the 70's LOL..........

You jammy bugger:smilewinkgrin:

Raining!!
So why are you on the forum at 5.45 English time.
You having an early night when the old guy is away? I knew you only worked 11 hour shifts when he was there to keep you on your toes.
Sun, sangria and coffee con leche is what it's all about here!

Ahh a nice bit of rain....remind you of home?hahaha. Early day for parents evening today. Have given up trying to keep up with the work load this week. Just too busy!! They'll all have to wait till I get to them. No rush is there

T

The D

31b5E1+xmnL._AA160_.jpg th.jpeg

Reply to Mixers and mixing in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All So around 10 years ago (i had no idea it was that long ago until i looked up the order...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB