Discuss monty 63 dry cutting trav - sigma who in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sigma UK

After hearing the sigma dry cuts trav with ease I thought I would give it a go on a H&F trav floor I had to do...

RESULT

Three scores and a snap.

sigma who (awaiting ambush from the sigma posse)

I have cut a few bits of trav on a 3bm and it was Ok. not the best cut of course as you should always use an electric machine but it cut. I have found that the trav with loads of filler will always shatter.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to monty 63 dry cutting trav - sigma who in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
Hi everyone, I have been doing a lot of the wooden floor effect tiles lately and decided to...
Replies
Views
ruairi mac
R
S
Hi all! After my tiles all dried out, I have set about starting my bathroom. Here is a pic...
Replies
Views
Martino
M
S
Hi all, I've tried cutting my first porcelain floor tile with the sigma cutter - it failed...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
P
Hi, I do quite a bit of property renovation and currently have a table saw and large bridge saw...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
hi all, I am market for a new tile cutter ,after 30 yrs of using a rubi cutter of which I ve...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB