UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Mr Tiler Broke All The Tiles - Help? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CJ CERAMICS

hi Blondie sorry to here that you have had problems. 2 possible options which may or may not help. 1. rochdale b & q are a dicontinued lines store where everything is no longer available i thier main stores, may be worth phoning them but to be honest wether they will actually go and luck is another matter. 2 have you checked on ebay?? may be worth alook.
i am also going to my local b & q tomorrow so will have a look out for you.
chris

B

Blondie

Aha...yus. I spotted those a week or so ago. He's a really nice chap - based in the South I do believe. I know they aren't the B&Q ones cos I phoned him and asked him...all over excited I was too...lolol. But they are very similar. I have not got any tiling under my dish washer, cooker, fridge/freezer or understairs cupboard - so if I can get a couple of the same tiles for the visible floor space - I may just purchase some of this chaps tiles for under the concealed areas. Well spotted Chris!! :hurray: :vanish:

Oh...Chris...update. I already talked to the Rochdale B&Q place - they said they didn't have any. They didn't go look, but they said they had none anyways - the staff at B&Q must be real good at remembering what stock they have of everything cos they all seem to know without looking that there's none there...lolol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya Blondie,

Sorry to read about the hassle this guy has caused you and it looks like the fella's have come up with most of the suggestions/alternatives already. As you are probably aware by now it's gonna be very difficult to match these tiles. Looking at your photo (and the socks) they could be a close match to a tile called Nain Nero(?) that are available in Tile Giant.

ps. :welcome: to the forum

B

Blondie

The reason I know its Mrs DJ (won't mention your full name) is that I was searching for your tiles and up popped your other 2 requests on the other sites you have posted a "wanted tile"

Sorry its not a mission impossible story............but hey ho :smilewinkgrin:

Lol...no worries CJ. Was getting a bit twilight zoned there for a sec..lol (doo do doo do and all that :smilewinkgrin: ) It's not easy trying to type a tune!

There's probably postings on the internet of mine all over da place! I've been like a little ferret - here there and everywhere...lol. Thanks for looking for me though - can't tell ya how much I appreciate all the help I've had from you guys, it's been brilliant!

I wouldn't have posted the tilers name here Doug - that wouldn't be nice. I was just thinking that it might save someone else going through the stress I've been through if people knew who the guy was. I'm happy to keep schtum though. :smilewinkgrin:

Will post a pic of the doorway as suggested in a bit, try not to get my feet in this time..lol. :lol:

T

The D

do you have the name of the tile i have 2 boxes of pizarr negro 600 by 300 slate effect if they will help you can have them.
deanotile-albums-my-pics-picture8168-image000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Mr Tiler Broke All The Tiles - Help? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have to lift a section of floor in the kitchen and would like to replace with the...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.