• Thread starter Time's Ran Out
  • Start date
  • Replies 33
  • Views 8K
  • Tags
    car

Discuss My 1st Car in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Liverpool
G60 was the supercharged Corrado. The VR6 was a 2.9, took a few out but never committed to buying one. I think a Scirocco Storm had electric windows and leather. Recently contemplated buying another Scala (eBay £1550) storing for my boy so his first car would be the same as mine. Still trying to convince the missus.

O

One Day

G60 was the supercharged Corrado. The VR6 was a 2.9, took a few out but never committed to buying one. I think a Scirocco Storm had electric windows and leather. Recently contemplated buying another Scala (eBay £1550) storing for my boy so his first car would be the same as mine. Still trying to convince the missus.

Sometimes they just can't be convinced and you just have to "take one for the team" so to speak!

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Liverpool
FB_IMG_1476035723656.jpg
This is the boys' first car built by myself. Goes jogging speed, put away again now for the winter :-(

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to My 1st Car in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello! I'm buying natural stone for floor in my house. Wife would like to do a French pattern...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views
Hi All, can anybody identify this tile please? its in an relatively old car workshop and comes...
Replies
Views
I’ve got 3/4” MDF over 1-1/2” t&g car decking, over 6x8” joists on 48” centers. All solid, good...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB